Manali is the ultimate destination for people that are looking for adventure, sports, fun, and recreation. There is a lot on offer in Manali and excellent weather conditions make this all the more fun! There is maximum influx of tourist in the summer months and it is the best time for people to get involved in adventure sports that can actually be nerve chilling and scintillating. Some of the activities in Manali that are held in the summer are mentioned below:
- White River Rafting: White River rafting is a very challenging adventure sport that gets its name because the action of rafting makes the water appear white. It uses an inflatable boat that is used with paddles to ride through the guzzling water. Full of adventure and fun this outdoor activity draws a lot of people to Manali and its locales. In Manali this sport is organized by the oldest adventure company of Kullu from Pirdi camp. The cost of River rafting is around Rs 1000 per person and it usually takes about 2-3 hours on the river to do this. There are about 10 big and small rapids involved.
- Paragliding: Paragliding is another sport that is highly popular in Manali. It is usually done in Solang Valley and Hallan. In Solang Valley people are taken 150 -200 metres up slopes with the pilot. The flight generally lasts from 1-2.5 minutes. On the other hand Hallan paragliding is suitable for high flying; that lasts up to 15-20 minutes. Fliers are taken near the mountain tops from where they are with the pilots to fly and the landing is in the base of the valley in Sarsai that is near Naggar. Again a sport full of adventure, it costs Rs 1000 for low flying an Rs 4000 for high flying
- Trekking: Trekking in Manali is yet another popular outdoor activity that is enjoyed by the visitors a lot. Trekking along paths of Manali is full of scenic splendour along its frequented and uncharted routes. There are marvellous routes going through the alpine meadows and rocky terrains.
- Jeep Safari: Jeep Safari is again another popular adventure sport that is enjoyed by people in Manali and during summers the fun of doing Jeep Safari gets accentuated all the more owing to the beautiful surroundings of the place. Jeep Safari in Manali costs around Rs 750 per person
- Mountain Biking and Angling: This outdoor activity cost Rs 2000 each for both the sports and is full of thrill, excitement and splendour that makes for an enjoyable outdoor sport for the people visiting Manali.
All in all the Manali in summers is full of scenic beauty and good outdoor activities that make Manali visits in summer a trip to look forward to!
For any enquiry or booking contact:
Phone : +91 177 2860601, 2860630 , 2661073
Fax : +91 177 2860602
email : firstname.lastname@example.org